Garnier Micellar Gel Wash Review!

by - April 21, 2017


When I found out that Garnier were releasing a wash version of their Micellar water I knew I had to try it. I have been using this on and off for a few weeks now, so I thought I'd share with you my thoughts about it!

 
 My first impressions of this was that it cleansed my skin really well and I didn't expect it to be such a deeply cleansing product! I use this 1/2 times a week and I found that it also helped reduce the blocked pores around my nose so if you have a problem with blocked pores like me, I'd definitely pick one of these up!

 
In my experience with this, I have found that little goes a long, long way. I always think it's better to pump too little out than it is to pump too much out as, especially with this, the product will just sort of run down your face and doesn't really do that good of a job. However, when you get the right amount out, I find that the product is really nice and makes your skin look overall more healthy.

 
Now onto the aspects of this product that I'm not particularly keen on. The first thing I don't like about it is a pretty weird one. I don't like the smell of it. I know what you're all thinking ; does smell really matter that much? But, it smells really chemically and it just feels a bit wrong putting something on your face that smells like chemicals, because it makes me think that I'm putting a cleanser on my face that's going to harm my skin - even though it doesn't. The other thing about this that I'm not a big fan of is that it's quite harsh. This is part of the pink range which is "Even for Sensitive Skin" but I have pretty sensitive skin and I found that this just feels a little too harsh on my face. I feel as though I'd love this product so much more and I'd use it more often if it was as gentle as the original cleansing water. Most people probably won't find a problem with this but I always find myself having to put a lot of moisturiser on afterwards to compensate for it.

 
Currently, Garnier have only released these gel washes in the pink range (this one) and the green range which is "Oily to Combination Skin". I really hope they release them in other collections as well as I think it would be really nice to have something to compare this one to. This retails at just £3.99 and is currently on offer to £2.66 which is a complete bargain as I know this is going to last me a very long time!

Thank you all so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed this little review! I will see you all again very soon!

Love Lou
xxxxx

You May Also Like

0 comments