10 songs in my head - 07/04/17

by - April 07, 2017

You guys always love when I share with you the songs I've been loving so I'm back again with my top 10 favourites right now!


No More Sad Songs by Little Mix from Glory Days

"No matter what I do, I will only hurt myself tryna hurt you"



Welcome to the 60's by the cast of Hairspray Live

"The future's got a million roads for you to choose, but you'll walk a little taller in some high heeled shoes"



Galway Girl by Ed Sheeran from Divide

"I walked her home then she took me inside, finish some Doritos and another bottle of wine"



A Lovely Night by Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling from La La Land

"And there's not a spark in sight, what a waste of a lovely night"


New Man by Ed Sheeran from Divide

"Now you're eating kale, hitting the gym, keeping up with Kylie and Kim"



Something Just Like This by The Chainsmokers and Coldplay

"She said where'd you wanna go? How much you wanna risk?"



Nancy Mulligan by Ed Sheeran from Divide

"Nancy was my yellow rose and we got married wearing borrowed clothes"



You Gotta Not by Little Mix from Glory Days

"So hear me now, I don't get paid to babysit no one"



Supermarket Flowers by Ed Sheeran from Divide

"You were an angel in the shape of my mum, when I fell down you'd be there holding me up, spread your wings as you go"


F.U. by Little Mix from Glory Days

"All my friends say I'm a sucker, can't explain, it's complicated"

Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed this little insight into my current favourite songs and if you want to know more make sure you follow me on Spotify (@louloves01). See you all again very soon,

Love Lou
xxxx

You May Also Like

0 comments