March Favourites

by - April 04, 2016

Hey everyone, and welcome back to another favourites posts. It only seems like two days ago that I was writing my February favourites. Anyway, today I will be sharing with you some of the things I have loved through March. Hope you enjoy! xxx


KIKO Velvet Mat Lipstick

I bought this around the middle of March and I love it so so so so much. I have the shade in 613 which I think is actually sold out in most stores and online so I was really lucky to get one of these.
It is a pink shade but is also a bit of a nude - it's really hard to describe so I'll just put a swatch at the bottom. I  don't think this photo shows that it's a pink nude - it isn't as pink as it shows. Anyway, even though this is a matte it isn't drying at all and I actually find it quite moisturising which I wouldn't normally expect from a matte lipstick. This lasts through eating and drinking - I usually only have to re-apply this once. I literally have nothing but good to say about this lipstick - if you can ever get your hands on this shade or another definitely pick it up. Also, this has the prettiest packaging!

 
Zoella Beauty Wonder Hand
 
I have raved about this so much - it's just so good! It has the original collection scent which is quite fresh and floral - I usually don't like florally scents but I actually really like the scent of this collection.  I use this 2 times a day - morning and night - and it makes my hands feel really smooth and silky. As some of you many know I used to be obsessed with the Soap and Glory Hand Food but this has actually replaced that - it sits in the middle of my dressing table so I always remember to put it on. It looks really nice in the middle as it adds a pop of colour in it's cardboard packaging but also looks really nice as just the tube as it is copper!
 
Sorry the lighting is bad :(
 Beauticology Vanilla Frosting Body Lotion Through out the month of March, I have absolutely loved this as a foot lotion, as you will know if you saw my Empties post I finished my Beauticology Toasted Marshmallow Foot Lotion and I absolutely loved that foot lotion so I was very excited when I found this completely un opened in my drawer. The moment I started using this I knew it would be just as good as the other one - and I was right. It makes my feet feel really smooth and gets rid of any dry bits of skin. I keep this permanently on my bedside table so I can put it on just before I go to sleep.

 
 
Bath House Hot Chocolate Lip Balm
 
This stuff is incredible! I re-discovered this in my drawer a couple of weeks ago, and I have been using it ever since! It makes my lips feel really soft and prevents them from being chapped. I apply it twice a day - before make up and at night - and I find this works best for me. This is also great for putting under and matte lipsticks you find drying as it hydrates your lips but doesn't cause the lipstick to become any less matte.
 
 
 
Lush Easter
 
There is no specific products here - just all of it. Lush came out with there Easter range about half way through March and I managed to pick up 3 products - 2 of which I have now used . I managed to get Fluffy Egg, Golden Egg and Ladybird. Fluffy Egg and Golden Egg are both bath bombs - which means you get 1 bath out of them and don't create bubbles but do turn your bath a really nice colour and scent. So far, I have used Golden Egg and LadyBird. Golden Egg was super super moisturising but did however leave a lot of glitter reside in the bath as it is covered in gold glitter - hence the name. Ladybird, made loads and loads of bubbles but was so hard to crumble - it took me ages to break a bit off!
 
 
 
Saturday Night Takeaway
 
If you don't live in the UK you probably won't know what this show is. It is a show hosted my Ant and Dec on a Saturday night where there is little games and stuff but also has celebrity guests. This year, Alfie (PointlessBlog) and Marcus have been on the show - they had no major part but they did stuff in the background and gave out prizes etc. This comes on every year and it is honestly one of my favourite TV shows - but it finished on Saturday 2nd April, now Saturday nights won't be the same until next year :(
 
Anyway, thank you so much for reading and I will se you all again very soon,
Love Lou
xxxxxxx
 
QOTP - What have you loved through out March?

You May Also Like

0 comments