*Cadden and Lee Face Mask Review!

by - November 27, 2017


I am a huge lover of face masks and I talk about them all the time, so when a new brand, Cadden and Lee offered to send me their new masks I jumped at the chance and today I'm going to be doing a review of them for you all!


They've released 2 masks: one for normal/dry skin and one for normal/oily skin. So far I've only tried the dry skin one because I haven't wanted to use the normal/oily one yet because my skin has been very dry recently! But, when I've given it a go I'll be sure to let you know what I think.


This mask is so good I can't even tell you!! The first thing I noticed when I opened the packet was how delicate the mask was - in scent and the material of it. I kept the mask on for 15 minutes (it recommended 10-15 minutes) as my skin is really dry because it's getting a lot colder. Something that really impressed me about this mask was how it clung to the skin and didn't slide about like I found the Garnier one did. After I'd taken the mask off, my skin was quite red but my skin tends to do that whenever I've put any sort of product on it. However, my skin was so soft I was so shocked and I didn't quite believe it to be honest! The next morning my skin was still super soft and it look a lot healthier and glowy.

I've only ever tried this mask and the Garnier moisture bomb one but this one is by far my favourite because it worked so much better for me, personally. Although it may be a little more expensive I'd definitely give this a go if you're looking for a hydrating mask!

As Cadden and Lee are a new brand I thought I'd talk a bit about them and their ethos. They promise to: use no artificial colours or fragrances, use no chemical/artificial preservatives, never test on animals, be 100% vegan, make and source ingredients for the mask in the UK, include no parabens and use all natural and organic ingredients. Pretty impressive, huh?

"Our philosophy here at Cadden and Lee is simple. As out skin can only absorb so many ingredients, we believe that using fewer ingredients, but of exceptional quality, it is the most effective to deliver healthy and luxuriant skin. Many companies manufacture their sheet masks overseas but we believe in sourcing top quality natural and vegetarian ingredients from local UK suppliers, using our own special recipe to create the perfect facial sheet masks for you. We hope you love them and enjoy them as much as we do!"

Their masks are also 100% cotton which is suitable for all skin types and it allows your skin to absorb all of the ingredients quickly! The concept came from Asian/Korean beauty and skincare regimen and as the creators spent some time living in South Korea they managed to create a special recipe that works perfectly!
 
 
I also thought I'd let you know that if you use the code "FIRSTORDER15" at the checkout you get 15% off your first order! Visit www.caddenandlee.com to buy them! It's £5 per face mask or a set of 4 for £16.
 
I hope you all enjoyed this post, thank you so much for reading and I will see you very soon,
 
Love Lou
xxxx
 

Blogmas Countdown - 4 days!

*This post contains sponsored/gifted content but all opinions are my own*


You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. These masks look incredible!! I'm excited to read your blogmas posts!!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really good! Thank you darling! xx

      Delete