Quick and Easy Risotto!

by - June 07, 2017


I never really talk about cooking on here, I tend to just ramble on about baking so today I thought I'd do something a little different!

*Little side note - This recipe is very interchangeable, you can swap and change to put anything in that you want. If you've got any questions, just ask in the comments!*

Ingredients:

1 tbsp. oil
1 onion
150g long grain or risotto rice
1 vegetable/chicken stock cube in 550ml of boiling water
250g sweetcorn
100g chorizo
2 chicken breasts

Heat oil in a pan over a medium heat ; add onion and chicken and fry until onion is soft.

Stir in the rice. Add the stock, sweetcorn and chorizo.

Simmer for 15 minutes, until rice is tender.

That's it! It's really easy!

Thank you so much for reading, I hope you all enjoyed this post and I will see you all again very soon,

Love Lou
xxxx

You May Also Like

0 comments