Skincare Routine (Morning and Night)

by - March 04, 2016

Hey everyone, today I was originally planning on doing just my morning skincare but it wasn't too long so I thought I would combine evening and morning to make it a little longer. Hope you enjoy a bit of a longer post. xxx

Morning

First I cleanse my face my face using the Nivea Daily Essentials Sensitive Caring 3-in-1 Micellar Cleansing water.I like to use the Primark Cotton Pads as they are small round ones but they do absorb a lot of product. They are 50p for 120 cotton pads. So, I squeeze a little bit of cleanser onto a cotton pad and just do little circles around my face to make me feel more awake and to get rid of any excess product from the night before. Then I use the Nivea Daily Essentials Rich Moisturising Day Cream - this is a really good moisturiser in the morning. It is a rich moisturiser but it doesn't make your face look or feel greasy. Then finally, I use the Simple Spotless Skin Rapid Action Spot Zapper. This claims to get rid of spots in 4 hours. I don't 100% agree with this but it does get rid of them quickly.

Evening

I do pretty much the same in the evening, I cleanse but I do use different moisturiser. Instead, I use the Nivea Rich Regenerating Night Cream. This is incredibly thick and little goes a long long loooooonnnnnggg way. I literally use a tiny bit and it goes all over my face. This makes your face look a little greasy but don't worry it soon soaks in. I then use the Superdrug action Tea Tree Spot stick and the Simple one. I like to put them both on as I feel like it gets rid of it completely overnight.

Anyway, thank you so much for reading and I will see you again on Sunday,
Love Lou
xxxxx

You May Also Like

0 comments