How To 'Shop Your Stash'!

by - February 18, 2018

 

Who remembers these types of post!? 'Shop Your Stash' posts were some of my favourites to read back in 2015 and 2016 but it's something that I've not seen for a while!

So, at this point you're either thinking I'm totally insane or your reminiscing the days of the excitement of rediscovering a fresh bottle of discontinued concealer in the back of your drawer! For those of you who don't have a clue what I'm going on, in a nutshell shopping your stash is when you go through your make up collection and pick out a few make up bits that you haven't used for a while, and showing them a bit of love (obviously make sure it hasn't gone out of date first!).


I love this notion so much because it really helps you figure out which products you absolutely love and those that are a bit naff. It also helps you keep on top of your collection and helps you realise that maybe you didn't need to get that foundation that was about 10 times darker than your skin tone because "I might need it at some point" - famous last words, huh?

So, I thought we could go on this lil' journey together. For the next month, I'm going to pick out 3 products and try to incorporate them into every look. I'm going to be posting photos as much as I can on instagram and use #stashshop2018, so you can post them as well so I can see them.


So, my three products are : Tanya Burr Hollywood Palette (I've hit pan on 2 shades so I'm hoping to use them both up!), MAC's plumful lipstick (remember when this was my holy grail?!) and Rimmel Match Perfection concealer!

Make sure you let me know your three products in the comments and don't forget to tag me and use #stashshop2018 in any Instagram posts! Thank you all so much for reading, and I'll see you all next week,

Lou Loves x

Links:
Hollywood Palette
Plumful
Match Perfection

You May Also Like

0 comments