Favourite Nail Varnishes

by - August 29, 2015

Today I thought I would share my favourite seasonal nail varnishes that I reach to when ever I do my nails.
Spring

My favourite spring nail varnishes are Sally Hansen Smooth And Protect in 07 Sea, Superdry nail varnish in 13 Jade and Kiko nail lacquer in 525. These are my favourite spring nail varnishes because all of them are really easy to apply and the only varnish that needs more than one coat is the Sally Hansen varnish which is a little more opaque.


Summer



 
The three shades I selected were 17 lasting fix nail polish in orange soda, Barry M Gelly Nail Varnish in 6 Prickly Pear and Tanya Burr Cosmetics nail varnish in Bright and Early. All of these shades are really bright so they work perfectly for going on holiday as they all look nice with a tan.


Autumn


 The three autumn shades I selected are all from Superdry. The first is 03 Punk Pink, the second is 02 Tom Plum and the last one is 05 Imperial Navy. All the these shades are really pigmented and I find that they last a long while without chipping but only if you put a top coat on. I also recommend using a base coat underneath them as if not they stain your nails.


Winter




Finally, my favourite winter shades are Little Things nail polish in Raspberry Rush, Maybelline Colour Show nail varnish in 103 Marinho and Barry M nail polish in 273 Raspberry . I have chosen these varnishes as my favourite winter nail varnishes as I think all of the shades look nice at Christmas etc.


Thanks so much for reading

Love Lou
x💜 x

You May Also Like

0 comments