Urban Decay Naked Palette VS L'Oreal La Palette Nude

Hi everyone,

This blog post idea came to me a couple of weeks ago whilst doing my make up. I was deciding which palette to use when I thought I could do a post comparing the 2 palettes. Enjoy! xxx

Just before I start, I thought I'd let you now that I have the original Naked Palette and La Palette Nude in Beige.

A lot of people say that the Naked Palettes are really over priced. I too thought the same until I had one. For my birthday, I took the plunge and got the palette. It was £38.50 but the quality of it is amazing! The shadows themselves are really pigmented and they stay put all day. I use them with the Smashbox 24hr Eye Primer and they do not creases at all.


On the other hand, La Palette Nude is over half the price of the Naked Palette - it retails at £14.99. However, after owning both palettes you can start to pick out little differences. For example: the colours aren't quite as pigmented and they don't lasts quite as long. Although, this is perfect for those of you just starting out in make up - or anyone really.

Both of these palettes are so easy to travel with. They are really small and compact and even come with brush. The Urban Decay brush is a two sided bristle brush whereas the L'Oreal La Palette Nude has a one side bristle and one side foam but they are both as useful as each other.

Overall, I would recommend the La Palette Nude to any one who is starting out in make up and for any who is looking for a small, sleek palette that is really easy to travel with.

So, thank you all so much for reading and I will see you all very, very soon,

Love Lou
xxxx

Qotp - Do you have any of these palettes?

Links:


Naked Palette - Urban Decay
                          Debenhams
L'Oreal La Palette Nude
My First impressions - La Palette Nude
Make up Look - Naked Palette

Comments

  1. Both of these palettes are so gorgeous - and i agree, the naked palettes are definitely worth the money although it's easy to be sceptical.

    Check out my recent? ♥
    lilymae123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't decide which I prefer! Your blog is gorgeous xxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments :)